This Walthers Cornerstone HO Scale Single-Track Arched Pratt Truss Railroad Bridge kit is based on standard-design single-track steel bridges constructed to handle heavier trains on railroads from coast to coast. It's part of the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System and is designed to be compatible with system abutments and bridge piers. This detailed model matches NMRA overhead clearances and will clear tall cars such as double-stack container cars and tall auto racks. It's ideal for use with the Walthers Code 83 Bridge Track 948-886 or other trackage of your choice. Single-Track Arched Pratt Truss Railroad Bridge kit parts come molded in dark gray plastic and feature simulated steel construction.
- Part of theCornerstone HO Scale Engineered Bridge System.
- Standard design built to handle heavier trains by many railroads
- Fits steam, diesel and modern eras
- Used where extra clearance is needed below
- Matches NMRA overhead clearance; clears double-stacks and similar tall cars
- Easily added to new or existing scenery
- Simulated steel construction with detailed girders, lattice work & rivets
- Use with Walthers Code 83 Bridge Track (948-886 sold separately) plus flexible, sectional and hand-laid track or your own rail
- Molded in dark gray plastic
As shown the Single-Track Arched Pratt Truss Railroad Bridge measures: 23 x 3-1/16 x 5-1/4" 58.4 x 7.8 x 13.3cm