This Cornerstone Series 2-Stall Engine House kit is patterned after facilities constructed in the steam-era and still used for diesels. Inside, inspections and light repairs are completed on all types of locos and cars. This kit is detailed with movable doors, oil drums, separate windows and a pillar crane. Parts are included to extend one track through the engine house. Engines or cars up to 11-5/8" long can be stored inside.
- Based on a typical North American small town or branch line servicing structure
- Use with steam or diesel power
- Hold locos up to 11-5/8" Long
- Movable doors
- Includes oil drums and a pillar crane
- Molded in appropriate colors and clear plastic window glazing