This detailed 3-Stall Modern Roundhouse model includes three stalls on 10-degree centers to make the most of your available space like the prototype. And with a modular design, you can add as many stalls as your railroad requires using the Modern Roundhouse Add-On Stalls (933-2901, sold separately). For more realism, interior and exterior brick wall details, fine windows, floor inspection pits and much more are all standard. Locos up to 125 scale feet long fit easily inside the 3-Stall Modern Roundhouse and parts for a single 145 foot long stall are also included as many modern roundhouses were expanded to handle large locos like Mallets.
- Authentic North American prototype
- Holds engines up to 125 scale feet long
- Includes stall for bigger engines up to 145 scale feet long
- Modular design - easily expanded to a full circle
- Compact 10-degree stall spacing
- Interior and exterior brick detail
- Fine window details
- Floor inspection pits
- Decal signs included
Model a complete engine terminal scene with related Cornerstone HO Scale railroad buildings.
As shown the Modern Roundhouse measures: Standard Building: 17-3/4 x 16 x 5-1/2" 44.3 x 40 x 13.7cm With Extended Stall: 20-1/8" 50.3cm Long Pit Depth: 5/16" .78cm