This authentic Walthers Cornerstone 50' Single-Track Railroad Deck Girder Bridge is typical of bridges used for decades on lines large and small. Used in varying lengths, this bridge kit is designed to be used with Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System abutments and piers. Railroad deck girder bridges are used in all kinds of arrangements across the continent. Use this bridge as a stand-alone structure or as an approach span for larger installations. Once in place, add Walthers Code 83 Bridge Track 948-886 or 948-889 or other trackage of your choice (each sold separately). Kit parts come molded in dark gray plastic and feature simulated steel construction. As shown the 50' Single-Track Railroad Deck Girder Bridge measures: 6-7/8 x 1-3/16 x 1-5/16" 17.4 x 3 x 3.3cm.
- Part of the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System
- One of the most popular railroad bridge designs with unlimited overhead and side clearance for passing trains
- Fits steam, diesel and modern-eras
- Available in four common lengths to match prototype practice
- Build with open or ballasted deck
- Perfect as approach spans for bigger Cornerstone and other bridge kits
- Add to new or existing scenery with Single-Track Center Piers (933-4550) and Abutments (933-4551) available separately
- Use with Walthers Code 83 Bridge Track (948-886 or 948-899 both sold separately) plus flexible, sectional and hand-laid track or your own rail
- Detailed plastic parts molded in dark gray
- Use with Steel Bridge Towers and Bents
(both sold separately) to model a viaduct.