WalthersMainline brings you one of the most widely used cars from the 1960s on, the Pullman-Standard 54' PS2CD 4427 Low-Side Covered Hopper. Introduced in 1964 as shippers began transitioning from boxcars to clean-loading covered hoppers, these big and colorful cars could be found handling all types of grains, animal feed and many similar loads for decades to come. Fully assembled and ready for serivce, each HO Scale model features:
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- See-through running boards
- 100-ton roller bearing trucks
- Correct 36" turned-metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers