Expand grain traffic along your HO railroad with a fleet of WalthersProto 55' Evans 4780 Covered Hoppers! Introduced in 1977 and still going strong today, they can be found handling all types of grains and dried distiller's grains used for animal feed. Fully assembled and ready for service, features of the models include:
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Factory-installed grab irons
- See-through etched-metal walkways and end platforms
- Correct side braces and separate vibrator brackets on hopper bays
- Superb paint and lettering
- Ultra-smooth rolling metal axles and 36" wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers