Modernizing your freight car fleet is easy with the 55' Trinity 30,145-gallon Tank Cars from WalthersProto(R). Entering service in the early 2000s, the prototypes are currently used in gasoline, ethanol and crude oil service and widely seen all over the US. Fully assembled and ready for service, features of the HO models include:
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- See-through etched-metal walkways and end platforms
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Prototypical modern end rails
- Highly detailed underbody with separate brake cylinder, brake pipe & rigging
- Ultra-smooth rolling metal axles and 36" wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers