- Completely new HO model from rails to deck!
- Based on 4000+ cars built by Pullman-Standard in service from the mid-1960s to today!
- Backbone of the TTX 60' flatcar fleet - similar cars used by many railroads
- Used to ship all types of general freight as well as auto and truck frames, canisters, farm equipment, construction machinery, military vehicles, containers, logs, lumber, building materials, 20' and 40' containers, and 45' or 48' trailers
- Correct board pattern with realistic wood grain and bolt details
- Brake wheel cutout as appropriate
- MTTX features two center tie-down channels
- HTTX features two center and two outside tie-down channels
- VTTX features open deck, container bolsters for three 20' or one 20' and 40' containers (sold separately) and side-mount lever-style handbrake
- Heavily weighted for excellent performance loaded or empty
- Two car numbers for each roadname or scheme
- Detailed brake gear with piping
- 70-ton roller bearing trucks
- Correct 33" turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX metal knuckle couplers
Superbly detailed decks match five different prototype configurations with: