Shipping lumber by train is easy for your HO railroad with a fleet of WaltherMainline 72' Centerbeam Flatcars on the job! Designed to speed loading and unloading, these updated cars entered service in the 1990s and quickly became a favorite with shippers and customers. These nicely detailed models are based on later cars built with an open truss centerbeam to further reduce overall weight, which are in service with a wide range of railroads and lumber producers. Other features include:
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Prototypes in wrapped lumber and building materials service from the 1990s to the present
- Heavy die-cast metal underframe for excellent tracking
- Correct 36" turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers