- Perfect for fan trips and special events behind 4141 and other UP power
- First time with factory-printed UPP numbers and car names
- Baggage car includes full-color Presidential Seal decal
- Finished in modern-era UP excursion scheme
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Prototypically accurate window tinting as appropriate
Read more about the WalthersMainline UP 4141 SD70ACe here>br />
Read more about the WalthersProto UP Heritage Fleet cars here
Delivered new from American Car & Foundry in 1955 as 8008, this car was sold to the original Auto Train in 1972 and remained on its roster until 1981. A year later it was transferred to Kansas City Southern, where it was to be renumbered as car 19, but never saw service. UP reacquired the car in 1990 and named it for its Chicago-Portland Streamliner that ran from 1935 to 1971.
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.