Unveiled in 1954, Santa Fe's newest streamliner drew legions of fans from the start! With a unique blend of equipment and fast schedules between the San Francisco bay area and Chicago this unique transcontinental is back -- as Walthers latest HO Scale name train!
With a real metal finish simulating the patina of stainless steel, these cars look great in operation together, or combined with matching Walthers equipment to model other Santa Fe trains.
* 7 All-New ATSF Cars - First Time in Plastic!
* Based on Equipment in Service 1954-71
* Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel as Appropriate
* Plated to Match Super Chief & El Capitan Cars
* Mix & Match to Model Other Santa Fe Streamliners
* Prototypical Accurate Window Tinting as Appropriate
* All Grab Irons Factory Installed
* Car Name & Number Decals
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
* Turned Metal Wheelsets
Click here to read more about the San Francisco Chief Name Train!
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.