Pere Marquette Features:
* Based on Cars & Locos in C&O 3-Color Scheme Used 1954-1963
* Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel as Appropriate Per Car
* Paint Color-Matched to Original C&O Color Chips
* Factory-Installed Grab Irons
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
Pere Marquette Passenger Car Features:
* Newly Tooled Diner-Coach, Lunch Counter Lounge & 10-6 Sleepers Available for the First Time
* Prototypically Accurate Window Tinting
* Cars Available With or Without Factory-Installed LED DC/DCC Lighting
* Correct Turned Metal 36" Wheelsets
Click here to read more about the Pere Marquette Name Train!
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.