The Walthers Cornerstone HO Scale ADM Concrete Grain Elevator is patterned after modern concrete elevators in use from coast to coast since the 1950s. Grain traffic touches almost every corner of the North American rail network - from the vast cornfields, wheat fields and ethanol plants of the midwest to busy waterfront export terminals, feed mills, food processors and elevators in large cities. Long trains of covered hoppers moving grain and ethanol byproducts such as DDG have become an important part of the railroad landscape. Grain traffic should touch your model railroad too! This detailed kit includes an elevator, eight storage silos, dust bins, head house and sheds for rail and trucks. Full-color ADM logos and billboard sign decal are included. As shown the ADM Concrete Grain Elevator measures: 13-1/2 x 9 x 13-1/2" 33.7 x 23.7 x 33.7cm. Use the ADM Concrete Grain Elevator kit with other Cornerstone industrial buildings.
- Typical design used across North America
- Eight silos and headhouse
- Combine multiple kits to make a larger complex
- Use with other Cornerstone grain handling structures
- At home on the prairies or in urban or waterfront scenes
- Molded in appropriate colors and clear plastic window glazing
- Full-color decal signs
ADM(R) and the ADM logo are registered trademarks of Archer-Daniels-Midland, used with permission.