Built by thousands from the 1900s on, many of these small homes have been updated and are still lived in today. A perfect addition to a city or small town neighborhood, you can easily combine and customize kits (each sold seprately) to model a complete block for your favorite era. The kit features a highly detailed roof and front porch, printed paper window curtains, gas and electric meters, and plastic parts molded in white and gray. Building a neighborhood on your layout? Check out this selection of Cornerstone housing.
As shown the kit measures: 6-11/32 x 3-5/8 x 3-1/2" 16.1 x 9.1 x 8.8cm
- Classic home for 1900s and later neighborhoods
- Found in many North American cities
- Perfect for an entire neighborhood in the city or suburbs
- Printed window treatments
- Detailed porch, windows, downspouts, gas and electric meters
- Molded in white and gray and clear plastic