This Art Deco Highway Underpass is a unique structure that adds streamlined style to 1930s-era and beyond highway scenes. While it's designed for two tracks, it can also be built for a single track line, or combined with a second kit to handle three or more tracks. Track spacing is also easily adjusted to fit many modular layout standards. This easy-to-build kit is highly detailed and includes realistic decals.
- Part of the new Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System
- For more information about the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System click here,/li>
- Fits steam-, diesel- and modern-eras
- Use with Walthers Code 83 Bridge Track (948-886 or 948-899 both sold separately) plus flexible, sectional & hand-laid track or your own rail
- Detailed plastic parts molded in dark gray
Track Height from Street: 2-1/4" 5.7cm Overall Height: 3" 7.6cm Overall Length: 13-7/8" 35.2cm Overall Width: 11" 27.9cm Bridge Length: 6" 15.2cm each