* Compatible with all NMRA DCC Standards & RPs Supports Short & Long Addressing
* Supports Advanced Consisting
* 14, 28 and 128 Speed Steps (Auto Detect)
* Standard and User-Loadabale Speed Tables * Supports Service Mode - NO Service Track Booster Needed and Operations Mode Programming
* Use on DC or DCC Layouts Change Between Modes On the Fly
* Programmable form Your Computer using LokSound Programmer (Sold Separately)
* 32 MBit Memory Chip Unique sound recordings made and digitally remastered by LokSound for the best possible audio. Sounds are transferred to a class D audio amplifier via eight sound channels.
And many unique features including: * Multiple Whistles & Horns By changing just one CV, you can select your favorite for easy adjustment of any model.
* Playable Whistle Supporting a very fast whistle function, just push the throttle button and blow the whistle just as engineer would
* 8-Channel Sound playback up to eight sounds at one time to make your operations come to life.
* Synchronized Brake Squeal Synchronized with the actual real-time movement of the loco, no more stopped trains with brake sounds left on!
* Manual Notching Allows you to control sound steps manually as was done on first generation diesels, or automatically based on engine speed.
* Individual Volume Control Gives you easy access to every sound coming form your engine and both Steam and Diesel decoders produce over 20 different sounds! Steam exhaust rate can be synchronized using two CVs so no cam is needed, but can still be installed if desired.
* Customizable Sound with 2 Options Change sounds using a single CV, or use the LokSound Programmer to download new sounds for ultimate realism.
* Load Compensation with Back EMF Provides superb motor control for smooth and precise loco operation, whether using coreless or conventional DC motors. Unique auto-detection function measures the characteristics of the motor and adjusts the decoders internal settings without adjusting multiple CVs. Dynamic Drive Control (DDC) lets you limit the amount of load control for slow speed work at stations and over turnouts, and the engine speed will drop prototypically when going upgrade
* 6 Lighting Outputs Simulate all kinds of headlights, warning lights, ditch lights, firebox flicker and much more. Includes six outputs with 0.25A current that can be allocated individually to a lighting effect.
* Rule 17 Lighting A must for realistic operation, can be controlled automatically or with the function button. New LED brightness correction feature allows you to use bulbs or LEDs (which behave differently than bulbs) in headlights!