The focal point of your city scene, this depot is based on a prototype structure at Wausau, Wisconsin, but is typical of larger, fancier stations built throughout the US. In addition to standard features like the agent's bay window and waiting room, this handsome building boasts a covered end platform and an attached baggage room. Perfect for serving steam-era heavyweights or diesel-era streamliners, you can complete your station with the Wood Station Shed and Platform (933-3188) sold separately.
- Classic brick passenger station - similar designs used by many railroads
- Fits early 1900s to the present
- Prototype still stands in Wausau, Wisconsin
- Covered end platform
- Attached baggage room
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in appropriate colors plus clear glazing