- Pre-wired jumper
- Powered points with correct polarity
- Point clearance gaps to prevent short circuits from metal wheelsets
- Insulated tie bar
- Tab reinforcement holds points securely
- Nickel silver rail for excellent electrical conductivity
- Simulates 132-pound rail used on most mainlines
- Thin, dark brown ties with realistic wood grain
- Spike mounting holes next to the rail
- Realistic spike head and fishplate details
Complete your turnout installation with Walthers Layout Control System components click here for details!
Fully assembled with electrically isolated frogs and points to eliminate polarity problems that may cause short circuits when decoder-equipped locos or cars with metal wheels enter the turnout.