Based on a structure once standing at milepost 133.9 on the Virginian Railway's old Norfolk Division. The multipurpose station provided the town of Cullen, Virginia, with both a freight and passenger depot. Situated along the tracks running from Victoria to Roanoke, the building housed the agent's office, a freight room with adjacent loading dock and an attached open shed waiting room. Photographs suggest the structure remained in service after the Virginian's merger into Norfolk Western in 1959 on through the early 1970s. It was believed to have been erected before WWI.
The kit incorporates Tab & Slot and Peel & Stick construction and features authentic board and batten siding, a freight door with "pre-aged" boards, hasp, lock and and hinge details plus a white metal smokejack, a bench and exposed shed framing.