Perfect for use alongside other Walthers engine servicing facility structures, this kit includes realistic interior inspection walkways and below-track inspection pits. There's even room inside for adding the Overhead Traveling Crane, 933-3102 (sold separately) for more authenticity. The building holds diesels up to 17" long on three tracks - perfect for classic or modern diesels. Buildings like this are still in use across the land, so the Diesel House will look at home on your 1950s or later pike.
- Based on a must-have diesel servicing structure
- Interior Inspection Pits, Platforms and Craneway
- Use with classic or modern power
- Hold locos up to 17" 43.1cm long
- Molded in appropriate colors with clear plastic window glazing