or Alco PA diesels.
Modeling the El Capitan or combined train is easy with this Kato set that features:
- Tail-end coach with illuminated marker lights and light-up "El Capitan" Conquistador drumhead
- Each car is equipped with metal wheels for use on Code 55 and larger rail, Kato magnetic knuckle couplers and shock absorber construction for smooth and reliable operation
- Colored interior to more closely match the prototypes
- Can be paired up with the Santa Fe Super Chief cars (sold separately) to replicate post-1958 combination train, or with other Santa Fe cars to replicate other Hi-Level consists
- Cars used by Amtrak beginning in 1971
- Set includes factory-installed interior LED lighting