- Based on engines #300 - 305 as they appeared after 1953
- Limited edition - one-time run of these configurations
- Available with SoundTraxx(R) Tsunami(R) Sound for DCC and DC layouts
- Detailed to match post-1953 cosmetic upgrades featuring:
- Vertical Farr-type etched stainless grilles
- Door-mounted headlight & Mars light
- 36" dynamic brake fan
- Two single chime air horns
- Plated metal & painted finish
- Complete scale fuel tank with skirting, hangers, battery box & underframe detail
- Five-pole, skew-wound, high-torque,high-efficiency can motor
- Helical gears with 14:1 ratio for smooth, ultra-quiet running
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Click here to read more about the Santa Fe 1954 El Capitan Name Train!
Click here to read more about the San Francisco Chief Name Train!