* Based on A-B-B-A engines delivered in October 1952 with:
* New - Separately Applied Late Water Fillers on A & B Units
* New - 48" Dynamic Brake Fan
* New - Brass Nathan 5-Chime Horn
* Mars Light
* Nose Door Headlight
* Freight Style Pilot
* Single Steam Generator on B Units
* Available with Tsunami(R) Sound for DCC & DC Powered Layouts
* Authentic Bulldog Nose
* 14:1 Gears for Smooth, Quiet Operation
Click here to read more about the 1956 Super Chief Name Train!
Click here to read more about the Santa Fe 1954 El Capitan Name Train!
Click here to read more about the San Francisco Chief Name Train!