- All-new body style with standard high hood!
- Based on as-built units produced from 1955 to 1957 (Phase II)
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Scale width hood with correct contours
- With or without dynamic brakes as appropriate
- Front and rear footboards
- See-through steps
- Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
- Five-pole skew-wound motor
- 14 to 1 gear ratio
- Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Machined brass flywheel
- Heavy die-cast metal chassis
- Constant and directional LED headlights
- 21-pin DCC plug
- Molded drill starter points - add grab irons to your model easily with the GP9 Phase II Diesel Detail Kit (#910-258 sold separately) - read more here!
Walthers has the tools you need for a fast and easy installation too: Click here for Walthers Double Ended Pin Vise!
Click here for the complete selection of Walthers Drill Bits!