* Adirondack floating bolster trucks with or without bearing caps as appropriate per railroad
* Coupler pocket designed to accept AccuMate(R) Proto-couplers
* Golden-white LEDs
* Antenna detail where appropriate per road name
* Realistic die cast underframe
* Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
* Separately installed scale windshield wipers, metal grab irons and fine scale handrails
* Directional lighting
* With or without nose headlight as appropriate per railroad
* Non-operating cab roof-top beacon detail where appropriate per road name
* Detailed crew members
* Marker lights with separate lenses
* Separately applied drop steps
* 4-Function HO Dual-Mode Decoder (Digital units only)
* Recommended radius: 22"
AccuMate(R) couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.