This easy-to-build kit looks great as part of a stone quarry operation, alongside mines like the New River Mining Co. 933-3017 and Coal Flood Loader 933-3051, in a mine, or as part of a slag recovery operation down the track from the steel mill buildings. Matching conveyor sections 933-3149 are available separately for customizing your Glacier Gravel operation as needed. Detailed parts capture the look of concrete and steel construction. The kit features corrugated construction on a heavy poured concrete foundation/loading tunnel. Conveyors to a truck dump and feeder from the quarry complete the facility. Rock crushers similar to this have been in use since the 1940s, so Glacier Gravel Co. will fit perfectly into transition and modern era layouts. The main building can accommodate two tracks inside and includes a detailed loading bin. Glacier Gravel Co. also includes decal signs and complete instructions. Glacier Gravel Co. is just one of a wide variety of Cornerstone industrial buildings.
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Use as a stand-alone rock crusher and loader or as part of a larger quarry or mine
- Fits 1940s and later modeling eras
- Handle hoppers, gondolas or trucks on up to three loading pockets
- Molded in appropriate colors
- Decal signs for several businesses
As shown Glacier Gravel Co. measures: 9-3/8 x 11 x 10-1/4" 23.8 x 27.9 x 26cm