The Walthers Cornerstone Glover Park Hardware kit is based on typical small, single-story businesses that were constructed in rapidly developing suburban neighborhoods beginning in the 1950s. Featuring a brick structure with large display windows, this kit is typical of small stores and specialty shops still used on Main Street or in suburban business districts. This easy-to-build plastic kit comes molded in appropriate base colors plus clear window glazing and includes a printed interior and printed signs. Glover Park Hardware is just one of many Cornerstone HO businesses that will add interest to your layout. As shown the kit measures 7-1/8 x 5-1/2 x 2-7/8" 18 x 13.9 x 7.3cm.
Check out the entire selection of Cornerstone businesses.
- Perfect for your layout's 1950s and later scenes
- Common single-story brick storefront used from coast to coast
- Recessed entry and display windows
- Includes printed interior
- Wall-mounted signs with roof brace
- Fits diesel-era town and suburban scenes
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in appropriate colors plus clear glazing