Representing wooden cars from GN's X-330 to X-749 series built between 1907 and 1930, kit depicts the prototype after its modernization starting in the 1950s. At that time the fleet received additional carbody windows, a modified cupola, all-steel end platforms with railing and gates, square ladder extensions for added safety, tool boxes and other updates.
Features include laser-cut components with custom laser-scribed birch plywood side, end walls and cupola. Tab and slot and peel and stick construction speed assembly. Cast resin detail parts and fully illustrated instructions are included.
Photo shows assembled and painted model - assembly required.