Perfect for light narrow gauge railways, the Peco HOn30 - HOe Narrow Gauge Starter Track Set is a great way to get your trains up and running. Track in this set is designed for narrow gauge models built to either 00 (4mm) or H0 (1/87 or 3.5mm) scale and running on 9mm gauge track. Many industrial railways, quarry operations, logging lines and plantation railroads use light railways and this is the style of trackage they use. This rigid track system is particularly useful on small layouts with tight curves, and is fully compatible with the Peco 009 Streamline track system.
. This Narrow Gauge Starter Track Set includes the following track pieces to assemble an oval with a siding or pair of spurs.
- 6 x ST-401 Standard Straights
- 2 x ST-411 Double Straights
- 1 x ST-413 Double Straight Terminal
- 5 x ST-403 1st Radius Standard Curves
- 6 x ST-412 1st Radius Double Curves
- 1 x ST-405 Right Hand Turnout
- 1 x ST-406 Left Hand Turnout
- 2 x SL-440 Buffer Stops
- 1 x OO-9 Planbook