Built in 1907 on the island of Sylt, this striking lighthouse was constructed of over 600 cast-iron plates. Until 1930 it was used as a school. Today the ground floor serves as a registry office. The slim red and white tower is equipped with a beacon that flashes at regular intervals and is powered by a 12-16V AC unit. The easy-to-build kit features prototypically colored plastic parts, great details and fully illustrated step-by-step instructions.