Digital Command Control (DCC) is a great way to run a model railroad, but how do you begin? In the Kalmbach DVD Install a DCC System the MRVP crew shows the complete process while installing a DCC system on the HO Scale Beer Line layout. They set up a power bus, install walk-around cab control, add bigger boosters, split a layout into power districts, and upgrade to wireless throttles. In this video you'll see everything you need to learn to get your layout set up for DCC.
- Part 1: Basic installation and wiring a power bus
- Part 2: Setting up a walk-around cab system
- Part 3: Adding a bigger power booster
- Part 4: Circuit breakers and power districts
- Part 5: Going with wireless cab control
Approximate Running Time: 1:27