- Fully assembled & painted white - typical of today's heavy trucks operated by railroads, gas, water & power utilities, as well as city, county & state highway departments
- Colorful railroad logo decals sized to fit for quick conversion to maintenance-of-way service including BNSF, CN, ATSF, BN, CP Rail, CNW(TM), NS, Chessie, DRGW(TM), MILW, KCS, CR, CSX, SOU, SP(TM) & UP(R)
- Licensed replica of popular International trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled and painted
- Die-cast metal and plastic parts
- Also known as the WorkStar, this series of technologically sophisticated, heavy-duty trucks is powered by an 11-liter (390 horsepower) or 13-liter (475 horsepower) diesel engine, and can be built on a single- or dual-axle platform. The combination of power and versatility make it a favorite with construction, mining and utility companies.
INTERNATIONAL(R) and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.