- Limited edition - one-time run of these numbers
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Positionable wings and moldboards can be raised and lowered
- Built tough with durable metal hinges and other details
- Complete underbody with brake gear and piping
- Thin profile stirrups
- Cab window "glass"
- Railroad-specific details:
- Horizontal or vertical air reservoir
- Original or one of 3 later headlight styles as appropriate
- 70-ton roller bearing or Bettendorf trucks as appropriate
- Single-chime air horn placement
- Ultra-smooth rolling metal axles and 33" wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Based on maintenance equipment used by the Grand Trunk Western, this WalthersProto Jordan Spreader features a horizontal air tank, modern-style horizontal headlight, and the air horn mounted on the wing post crosstie.