The NCE Light-It Universal Lighting and Signal Decoder can be used with DC or DCC layouts to add all kinds of scenic lighting in structures, constant lighting for car interiors, lamp posts or as an NMRA Signal decoder with 18 aspects. Fully assembled, each includes a built-in warm white LED and resistors. Up to three LEDs (available separately) can be controlled individually and each output is manually dimmable.
- Works on DCC or DC (limited operation on DC)
- Works with loco, accessory or signal addressing
- Built-in warm white LED (can be disabled)
- Up to 3 LEDs may be controlled separately
- Built-in resistors - just connect LEDs
- Functions as an NMRA signal decoder with 18 aspects
- Each output individually dimmable