This kit matches the design of the Modern Roundhouse (933-2900, sold separately), and can be built as an attached or freestanding building. It also includes a boiler house, which would supply steam, electricity and compressed air to the entire facility. Large roll-up doors can be built open or closed, and the baseplate of the Machine Shop kit has slots that accept popular rail sizes.
- Authentic North American prototype
- Use with late steam and diesel-era layouts
- Matches design of Walthers Modern Roundhouse kit
- Separate windows
- Floor baseplate accepts popular rail sizes
- Molded in appropriate colors plus clear window glazing
Measures: Buildng: 13-5/8 x 8-3/4 x 5-1/8" 34 x 21.8 x 12.8cm Smokestack: 10-1/4" 25.6cm Tall