Bring all the color and romance of travel by train to your HO Scale layout or collection with these limited-run Deluxe Edition consists. Each replica in the series comes fully assembled with all the features that define WalthersProto models, plus Preiser passengers and crew figures throughout the train, factory installed LED interior lighting, and factory-printed names or numbers as appropriate. Sold only as a complete set, each unique car arrives in the same month as the standard model. Only 300 of each set is produced, and past releases have sold out in a matter of hours - see your participating dealer to reserve yours today.
The Milwaukee Road had sweeping plans for its postwar Twin Cities Hiawatha service, completely updating and refitting all four train sets between 1948 and 1953. With amenities normally found only on long-distance streamliners, these daytime trains offered reclining seat coaches, first-rate meals in a full diner, unprecedented views of the passing scenery from the Super Dome and Parlor, and the relaxing luxury of the signature Skytop observation lounges. Based on the original consists finished in orange, maroon and black, this one-of-a kind set includes the 10 exclusive cars shown below, each featuring:
- Over 160 factory-installed Preiser figures
- Black trucks
- Clasp brakes
- Straight side sills
- Folded car steps
- Original ends, no lift rings
- 63' Milwaukee Road Railway Post Office #2153
- 75' Milwaukee Road Express Car #1325 (double-window doors)
- 85' Milwaukee Road 52-Seat Coach #506
- 85' Milwaukee Road 52-Seat Coach #511
- 85' Milwaukee Road 52-Seat Coach #539
- 85' Milwaukee Road 52-Seat Coach #544
- 85' Milwaukee Road 48-Seat Diner #125
- 85' Pullman-Standard Super Dome #59
- 85' Milwaukee Road 30-Seat Parlor Car "Red River Valley"
- 85' Milwaukee Road Skytop Lounge "Dell Rapids"