The prototypes for the Walthers Cornerstone N Scale Modern Water Tower are landmarks in small towns, big cities and at factories. In use since the 1960s, steel Water Towers like these are common sights today. Water towers like this maintain a constant pressure in the underground supply pipelines during periods of peak demand. Because they're usually the first thing visitors see, most have the village or business name on the side. Some are also adorned with the state, town slogan or logo, and occasionally, a big happy face. This layout-ready, assembled model features a body with realistic weld lines, plus a service door entrance and overflow pipe at the base. Decals for town names and more are also included. The Modern Water Tower is one of a wide variety of Cornerstone N Scale industrial buildings.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- A landmark in small towns and big cities
- Great for 1960s and later layouts
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Authentic overflow pipe, access doorway and non-working top warning light
- Includes city name decals
As shown the Modern Water Tower measures: 1-1/4" 3.2cm Diameter x 6-1/2" 16.5cm Tall