This working model captures the same intense operation and fine detail found on actual bridges. Big enough to look right, small enough to fit, it's equally at home handling big steam or modern double-stacks. The kit is complete with detailed plastic parts that capture all of the rivets and cross-sections of the steel work. A large concrete counterweight simulates the massive lifting assembly of the prototype. Rounding out the details are the bridge tender's shanty high in the beams and a brick trackside interlocking tower. Hidden inside the Operating Single-Track Bascule Bridge is a reliable, low-speed motor that raises and lowers your bridge like the real thing.
- Part of the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System
- For more information about the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge Systemclick here
- Prototypes provide maximum clearance for vessels on busy waterways
- Low-speed motor and gear drive included
- Add to new or existing scenery with Single-Track Railroad Bridge Concrete Abutments (933-4551, sold separately)
- Use with Walthers Code 83 Bridge Track (948-886, sold separately)
- Has clearance for today's taller equipment
- Authentic trusses, chords, counterweight & other details
- Bridge tender's shanty and interlocking tower
- Molded in two colors and clear plastic
Single-Track Concrete Abutments Kit
Code 83 Bridge Track
Finished model measures: Bridge Span & Approach 34-1/4 x 3-1/4 x 11" 86 x 8.1 x 27.5cm, Interlocking Tower Baseplate: 2-1/8 x 3-3/4" 5.3 x 9.3cm.