The Walthers Cornerstone Pella Depot kit is patterned after a typical of small town station in use from the 1890s on. With its realistic brickwork, curved eave brackets, simulated leaded glass transom windows and bell roof it's similar to train depots used across the continent. The prototype structure still stands along former Rock Island track in Pella, Iowa, but no longer serves "Rockets" or any railroad purpose. Instead, Pella Depot has been converted into a museum.
- Classic brick passenger station - similar designs used by many railroads
- Fits 1890s to present
- Rock Island prototype now a museum at Pella, Iowa
- Authentic design with bell roof
- Printed signs, window shades and leaded glass for door transoms
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in three colors plus clear glazing