Walthers Cornerstone Row Houses are perfect for adding big city realism to your layout. Each kit includes a pair of brick side-by-side homes with a raised concrete basement foundation with windows. In many locales row houses line the streets near large factories such as steel mills and can also be found in entire neighborhoods in urban settings. Full blocks of identical homes are easy to model by combining several kits side by side. If you have densely populated neighborhoods on your steam or diesel-era layout use the Row Houses to add realism to your layout along with other Cornerstone HO Scale housing.
- Classic home for big city neighborhoods
- Found in the heart of many North American cities for over 100 years
- Easily combined to build a typical block or entire neighborhood of homes
- Printed window treatments
- Separate doors, windows, steps and downspouts
- Molded in three colors and clear plastic
As shown the Row Houses kit measures: 7-13/16 x 4-9/32 x 4" 19.8 x 10.8 x 10.1cm