Take on winter's worst with a WalthersProto Russell Snowplow on the job! In service since the 1920s, all-steel plows like this are a must have for railroads big and small, and look great spotted on a siding or near the engine shed during the warmer months too! Completely retooled and superbly detailed, each HO Scale model features:
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Prototypes in service 1920s to present
- Fully-assembled, railroad ready - undecorated kit also available
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Complete underbody w/brake gear & piping
- Custom front truck for tighter curves
- Detailed flanger
- Thin profile stirrups
- Window "glass"
- Ultra-Smooth rolling metal axles & 33" wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle coupler on rear of plow
Railroad-Specific Details: See-through "steel" or original "wood" running boards Sturdy hinged & positionable side wings in two styles w/wire cross braces Fitted w/original or one of three styles of late headlights as appropriate Bettendorf or roller bearing rear truck