* All Solid State Operation: No relay
* Boost for Low Power Systems: Helps reset low power output systems.
* Over Voltage Protection: Over voltage protection on the track caused by a DCC system failure or other power inputs.
* Adjustable Range of Current Trip Setting: The currents can be adjusted over a range of 2.25 to 8.0 Amp.
* Manual or Automatic Reset: Automatic reset of the breaker after 2 seconds. A switch or Accessory Command can be used for a manualreset.
* Power On/Off by DCC: Turn on/off output track power with your DCC throttle.
* Output for LED Indicators: LEDs can be used to monitor the power and status.
* System Reset: A single command sets all CVs to original EB1 factory values.