- Part of the Cornerstone HO Scale Engineered Bridge System.
- Common prototype design used with various types of bridges
- Fits steam, diesel and modern eras
- Use with Cornerstone single-track railroad bridges (sold separately)
- Simulates poured concrete construction
- Build with or without cutwater ends for extra realism
- Adaptable to other bridges
- Parts for two complete piers
- Molded cut lines for easy height adjustment to 4-11/32, 3-15/16, 3-1/2, 2-3/4 and 1-31/32" 13, 11, 9, 7 & 5cm
Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System railroad bridge kits
PLEASE NOTE: If you are planning on installing piers with the wider Single Track Truss Bridge (933-3185, sold separately), use the Double-Track Railroad Bridge Concrete Pier 2-Pack (933-4552), sold separately.