The Walthers Cornerstone Skyview Drive-In Theater brings the big screen to your layout. This easy-to-build plastic kit features a big screen designed for mounting your favorite 7" tablet so you can play movies at your layout's drive-in. The kit also includes a projection and concession building, drive-through box office, main entrance sign-marquee and 24 double speaker stands. Skyview Drive-In also includes printed signage and printed screen images if you decide to use it as a static model sans tablet. Build a complete city with Skyview Drive-In and other Cornerstone HO Scale businesses.
- Actually watch and hear your favorite movies on the big screen any time!
- Simply slide your tablet into the screen to bring your drive-in to life - remove at any time
- Works with most 7" tablets including Apple(R) iPad mini, Amazon(R) Kindle Fire, Samsung(R) Galaxy Tab 2.0 and many more (sold separately)
- Compatible with tablets up to 7-7/8 x 5-5/16" 20 x 13.4 cm and from 9/32 to 15/32" 0.7cm to 12mm thick
- Enjoy full sound quality from your tablet through open ports in rear of screen
- Perfect for 1940s to present
- All-American drive-in design complete with:
- Main screen
- Projection booth-concession stand building
- Drive-through box office
- Main entrance sign
- 24 double speaker stands - enough for 48 cars
- Colorful printed marquee, entrance signs and screen images
- Molded in three colors
Skyview Drive-In's structures measure: Concession Stand 5 x 5-1/4 x 1-1/2" 12.7 x 13.3 x 3.8cm Screen 11 x 1-3/16 x 7-3/16" 27.9 x 18.2 x 18.2cm Marquee: 3-5/8 x 1-1/8 x 1-7/16" 9.2 x 2.8 x 3.6cm Ticket Booth: 3-5/8 x 1-1/4 x 2-3/16" 9.2 x 3.17 x 5.5cm