Modeling streets with embedded track is a quick and easy job with the Walthers Cornerstone Street Track Insert Set kits. In the narrow confines of most industrial areas, railroads were often forced to lay tracks embedded in the city streets. Adding this authentic detail to your layout is a snap with this kit. Sized to fit Code 83 track, the kit includes straight sections, plus pieces for 15, 18 and 22" radius curves, and parts to fit No. 4 and 18" radius turnouts. Simulated concrete detail in the Street Track Insert kit matches Walthers Street System kits 933-3138 (concrete) 933-3139 (brick) or 933-3194 (Asphalt), sold separately.
- Great for steam or diesel-era layouts
- Makes adding embedded track easy
- Fits Code 83 track and No.4 or 18" radius turnouts
- Use with 15, 18 or 22" curves
- Molded in appropriate color