* Authentic replica of Santa Fe's flagship streamliner equipped with blunt-end observation car
* Real metal finish matches WalthersProto "El Capitan" & "San Francisco Chief" cars
* All-new "Vista" series Blunt End 4-1 Sleeper-Lounge-Observation - based on cars rebuilt for mid-train service on the "Super Chief" and later assigned to the "San Francisco Chief"
* Modeler-installed extended drawbar for 22" radius curves
* Detailed interiors
* Factory installed grab irons
* Prototypically accurate window tinting & gaskets
Click here to read more about the 1956 Super Chief Name Train!The "1956 Super Chief" project is cancelled due to the lack of preorders. We want to express our sincere thanks to all of you that placed advanced orders with Walthers or at your participating dealer.
Click here to read more about the 1951 Super Chief Name Train!
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Santa Fe began changing trucks on these cars in the mid-1950s, and they're available separately to update your model in minutes:
920-2107 GSC 41-CNS-11 Passenger Trucks w/Clasp Brake (silver)