increasing the length of the short hood to install a Cummins diesel generator which provided HEP for the coaches. This new "MRE-18g" class of locomotives received a striking orange and white paint scheme.
This Tempo Coach is:
- Scaled from blueprints and field measurements
- Full, multi-color interior with individually-installed seats
- Detailed with a complete underbody with separate piping and conduit
- Equipped with free-rolling, ball-bearing wheelsets
- Equipped with track-powered interior lighting and working marker lights
- Detailed with etched-metal end gates