The Walthers Cornerstone Tillman Farm House is typical of homes constructed across the continent between the 1880s and 1910s and still in use today. With its detailed front and rear porches this two-story frame house looks at home in rural scenes as well as in small town neighborhoods. The easy-to-build Tillman Farm House includes colorful printed window treatments and comes molded in appropriate colors.
- Two-story wood home with basement
- Classic North American house design
- Built from the 1880 to 1910s and still lived in today
- Detailed porch trim
- Separate doors, windows and details
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in three colors plus clear window glazing