Bring your engine terminal to life with this Cornerstone Two-Stall 130' Brick Diesel House. Typical of shop buildings constructed from the 1930s on especially to repair and maintain diesels, structures like this can still be found at many terminals. Based on Milwaukee Road prototype, this engine house looks great in any diesel-era servicing scene and is adaptable to other industrial scenes. The Two-Stall 130' Brick Diesel House is one of many Cornerstone N Scale railroad buildings.
- Prototypes in service from 1930s to the present
- Must-have for major engine terminals and backshops
- Slotted base accepts popular rail sizes
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in four appropriate colors and clear plastic
Main Building: 10-3/4 x 6-3/4 x 3-1/4" 27.3 x 17.1 x 8.2cm Office: 3-1/8 x 1-5/8 x 1-1/4" 7.9 x 4.1 x 3.1cm