Walthers Layout Control System brings you a low-cost solution for easy turnout control for HO, N, Z, S, and O Scale layouts! The system is expandable at any time to grow with your layout, and can be used with DCC- or DC-power (a DCC accessory decoder is integrated into the switch machine). The system uses plug-and-play servo-style wiring with connectors, so no soldering is needed; two styles of cables are available separately to expand your wiring as needed. User-friendly instructions are included with all items, and drilling templates for easy mounting on your layout or fascia are included as appropriate. Using combinations of the system components, which include a servo-based slow-motion Switch Machine, Power Distribution Block, LED panel indicator/control pushbutton switches, add-on system cabling, a 2-amp 12V Filtered DC Power Supply and a three-piece drill set, you can easily build a complete control system. See the entire system!
The Walthers Layout Control System Dual Color LED Fascia Crossover Controller features:
Instructions Whether expanding your current layout or building a new one check out Code 83 and Code 100 WalthersTrack products here!
- Compact footprint for space-saving installation
- Dual pushbuttons control 2 or more Switch Machines (949-101, each sold separately)
- Green/yellow LED indicators at each of three positions - adjustable display to match Switch Machine settings
- Complete instructions with mounting template - use with Control System Turnout Drill Set (#942-140, sold separately)
- Fits 1/8" or 1/4" (0.3 or 0.6cm) thick panels
- Connecting cable included - easily expanded with Extension Cable (#942-113, sold separately)